Ремонт ризографа RISO, драйвера RISO, ремонт дупликатора

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

SC7500 Initialization Loop

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

Hello, I am new to the forum and am having an issue with my SC7500 RIP, which is connected to my GR3770. I purchased both items used.

I have it linked up to the GR3770 with the proper SCII cable. The "POWER of RISOGRAPH" light is lit up green.

When I turn it on, it quickly beeps a few times, and the top "DATA/ERROR" LED blinks red and green as part of the normal initialization. After it initializes, though, the light remains red instead of green. It remains this way for a few minutes, but then audibly beeps twice, and restarts the initialization. This process repeats indefinitely and it never fully boots to the point where all three LEDs are green.

I cannot print a test page to the GR3770 by holding the reset button, or "factory reset" the RIP by holding the reset button: this always results in LED blinking red and green again, as it restarts its initialization process.

I've taken it apart, dusted it, and the connections seem fine.

The RISO prints on its own properly.

Is there any way to diagnose the issue, and narrow it down to hardware or software? The SC7500 "Technical Administrator Manual" apparently describes the meaning of the audible beeps, but I haven't been able to find that specific manual anywhere.

Any help would be really appreciated! Also, I apologize if posting in English is not allowed. I saw a user post a message using Google Translate and the moderator said he would prefer messages be written in plain English instead.

check your e-mail.

Hellou, Risografist

I have the same problem with my SC7500 and  GR3750.

Can you help me with that ?

Thanks so much.

Antony

sonytony
Как там живется?
Пиши по русски. Мы enlsh забыли.

Vadik_M написал(а):

sonytony
Как там живется?
Пиши по русски. Мы enlsh забыли.

Я извиняюсь, я думал, что было бы быстрее, если бы я только сделал свой последний комментарий.

У меня проблема с RIP SC7500, я не могу печатать по сети. Вы можете помочь мне с этим? У меня та же проблема, что и у @pastaben.

мой электронный адрес anton.herenyi@garwan.sk

Заранее благодарю

Отредактировано sonytony (15 марта, 2020г. 18:57:20)

risografistЗдравствуйте, не могли бы вы помочь мне с SC7500 я написал nahttp: //risografist.bbok.ru/viewtopic.php? Id = 5954

Заранее спасибо, мы не можем двигаться вперед. Если у вас есть хотя бы административное руководство по sc7500 я буду рад, спасибо
Антон

sonytony
sent to e-mail.

risografist написал(а):

sonytony
sent to e-mail.

Спасибо, очень хороший ризографист.

Я посмотрел на все этапы и не могу понять проблему с SC7500. 2 раза мне удалось перевести SC7500 в тестовый режим, но я думаю, что это будет аппаратная проблема. Ты знаешь что-нибудь еще, что я мог попробовать? Я также отправляю фотографию MB, которая находится в SC7500.
спасибо

Свернутый текст

https://i.ibb.co/VDxW0YK/IMG-7844.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/s34VwSX/60614797198-0-C9-CA3-AF-AC4-F-48-DE-A980-C1-D2-DEBF8240.jpg